THE TASK: To celebrate the re-launch of Peugeot’s newly renovated showroom and reinforce the brand persona outside of conventional test drive reviews.
Driving emotional appeal is the foundation to maintaining the relevance of an iconic brand like Peugeot. With that in mind, we selected a new generation of leaders and popular personalities in various industries, drawing on their dreams and aspirations to communicate the image, key messages and heartbeat of Peugeot.
These key opinion leaders were featured in a four-part advertorial series in The Straits Times to form an inspiring collage of success stories and anecdotes. Personalities included:
– Kien Lee, Founder of SENATUS.net
– Kai Ying, Assistant Programme Director if 88.3Jia FM
– Willi Ching, Senior Marketing Director of Huttons Real Estate Group
– Karl Chong, CEO, Groupon Singapore
– Angelique Nicolette Teo, Host, Model, Actress
– Andie Chen, MediaCorp Artiste
– Kate Pang, MediaCorp Artiste